Sunday, October 25, 2009

Individual Meetings

Reading, research, assignments due; responsibilities at home, hours working at a job, bills to pay. Result: Our lives are spent putting out fires: tending to only those responsibilities that have become the hot priority just as we've extinguished the last priority. Help has arrived.

This Thursday, October 29, I will be meeting with you during class to discuss how you're doing and what you can do to improve your situation.

Be sure to have questions prepared for me, so I an address any of your needs and concerns.

Don't let the picture below be a metaphor for your life!

1 comment:

  1. my car has been in the shop recently and I have been unable to attend class. I have continued to work and complete my persuasive essay. See you all on Tuesday! :D

    ReplyDelete